Are you really worried about fatty liver?? Although the indications of the doctor will be fundamental and we must not omit them but these infusions can be a great compliment when treating and improving the symptoms of fatty liver.
Hepatic steatosis, commonly known as fatty liver is a condition that occurs when the fatty acids and triglycerides are retained excessively in liver cells.
It is part of the group of conditions derived from the metabolic syndrome, although it can also occur due to the deterioration caused by alcohol on this organ. It only manifests when it becomes a problem of greater care.
However, sometimes, it is possible to detect it by the appearance of frequent headaches, heavy digestion and a sensation of inflammation in the area where the liver is located.
Fortunately, it is reversible and easy to treat the problem, since it depends to a large extent on a healthy and low-fat diet. In addition, you can take into account some natural infusions that, by their properties, facilitate their control.
1. Infusion of mint and boldo to relieve fatty liver
These plants contain anti-inflammatory and antioxidant substances that protect cells to reduce the risk of more serious diseases.
- A glass of water (250 ml)
- 1 teaspoon mint leaves (5 g)
- 1 tablespoon boldo leaves (5 g)
- First, let the cup of water boil and, when it breaks to a boil, add the plants.
- Then, reduce the heat to a minimum and leave it for 2 minutes.
- Finally, wait for another 10 minutes to rest and strain it.
- Eat a cup or half a glass of infusion on an empty stomach for 3 weeks.
2. Infusion of artichoke
For its ability to reduce the accumulation of fat in the body, the artichoke is one of the most recommended remedies for treating fatty liver. It contains natural fibers and antioxidant substances that promote the cleaning of this organ, which prevents the accumulation of lipids in their tissues, thanks to its high inulin content.
- 3 cups of water (750 ml)
- 1 artichoke
- First, pour the cups of water into a pot and bring them to a boil over high heat.
- Then, once it boils, add a chopped artichoke and leave it on a minimum heat for 3 minutes.
- Finally, wait for the drink to sit and serve it.
- Consume a cup of artichoke infusion before each main meal.
3. Infusion of dandelion
The depurative properties of the dandelion infusion facilitate the treatment of fatty liver to avoid digestive discomfort and inflammatory problems.
This drink contains antioxidants and essential minerals that, together, support the metabolism for optimal fat breakdown.
- 1 glass of water (250 ml)
- 1 spoonful of dandelion (10 g)
- Start by boiling the cup of water and add a spoonful of dandelion.
- Then, let it sit for 15 minutes and strain it.
- Have 2 or 3 cups of infusion for 2 or 3 weeks in a row.
4. Infusion of fennel seeds
Fennel seeds contain anti-inflammatory and antioxidant substances that are key in the treatment of hepatic steatosis.
Its infusion contains natural assets that help reduce the accumulation of lipids, which facilitates the process of digestion.
- 250 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds (5 g)
- First, boil the water and add the fennel seeds.
- Then let it sit for a few minutes and strain it before ingesting it.
- Take 2 cups of infusion daily, at least 3 weeks.
5. Infusion of lemon peel
Its intake in infusion supports the digestion process and decreases the accumulation of toxins and liquids.
- 1 lemon peel
- 1 glass of water (250 ml)
- First, add a lemon peel in a cup of boiling water and let it stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once this time has passed, filter the liquid with a strainer and drink it.
- Eat a cup of lemon zest infusion on an empty stomach and before each main meal.
- Take it at least 3 weeks in a row.
As you can see, it is very easy and kitchen friendly to prepare infusions to treat this liver problem. Choose the one you consider most convenient and consume it according to the recommendations given.